Spicer Oppenheim is a leading, commercial, residential and mixed use property developer operating on a global scale. We source attractive real estate opportunities and manage the entire investment and development process, providing a full range of in-house expertise, which can include
- Securing equity where required
- Arranging debt finance
- Experience in cross border investment
- Advice on structuring transactions and investments
- Setting up and managing co-investment vehicles
- Commissioning expert tax advice
- Meeting regulatory requirements
- Managing the acquisition process
- Delivery of development projects
- Ongoing asset management of investments
- Financial control and reporting
- Operating Joint Venture agreements with local partners
We work with the World`s finest architects, master planners and engineers playing a part in reshaping the skyline, in harmony with Nature, going beyond green.
Spicer Oppenheim are at the cutting edge of global trends in applying the principles of New Urbanism, as eloquently described by Richard Rogers, the co-designer of the Georges Pompidou Centre in Paris and 2007 Pritzker Architecture Prize Laureate: "Cities of the future will no longer be zoned as today in isolated one-activity ghettos; rather they will resemble the more richly layered cities of the past. Living, work, shopping, learning and leisure will overlap and be housed in continuous, varied and changing structures".